Ajwain, known as carom seeds in English, is an Asian spice used for adding flavors to various dishes. These seeds have a unique bitter-pungent taste. The benefits of these seeds are not only limited to aroma and taste but go much beyond that. Ajwain has been used as an ayurvedic medicine since ancient times.
• It is known to promote healthy digestion, treat flatulence, and relieve constipation.
• Ajwain Honey contains a high amount of Omega 6 fatty acids.
• Ajwain Honey treats cold, toothache, and wounds and is good for diabetic patients too.
Enjoy all the benefits of honey and wonder-spice ‘ajwain’ together with Slow Bazaar’s pure Ajwain Honey!₹290.00₹290.00
NET WEIGHT: 500 gm
Much before the fad of dieting affected our lives, our parents and grandparents insisted on eating a wholesome meal and rice as always been a key ingredient to stay healthy. There has been a constant debate on the consumption of rice for quite some time now. In Indian culture, rice is called Anna which also means food. So while the debate continues, we explore the lesser-known variant, Black Rice.
Black Rice, considered as forbidden rice for the longest time, was mostly consumed by Chinese earlier. However now it is gaining popularity for its various health benefits. The dark color of the rice is because of the presence of excessive anthocyanin, an antioxidant that gives most dark-colored plants such an appearance.
- Black Rice is a rich source of several nutrients like protein, iron, fiber, calories etc.
- It contains rich amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin which are important for eye health
- High content of protein and fiber in black rice helps in weight loss
- It also helps in regulating blood-sugar levels
Slow Products is happy to bring you the best quality of Black Rice which will ensure you don’t have to compromise on your rice intake, it will satiate your anna craving and still take care of your health.₹175.00₹175.00
NET WEIGHT: 500 gm
If rice is given the status of holy food – Anna, then brown rice is considered to be the anna for awakening of mind, body and soul. Brown rice helps in balancing the three doshas – vata, kaff and pitta. Simply put, brown rice is any variety of rice with its husk on. Since it is not processed it retains all its nutrients intact, hence making it a better choice than any other variety of rice.
Brown rice is a whole grain that contains fibrous bran, germ and endosperm thus making it much healthier.
- Brown rice is rich in fibre and necessary fatty acids.
- Brown rice is rich in magnesium which helps in lowering bad cholesterol.
- Brown rice helps to reduce the increased glucose level hence makes it a perfect choice for diabetic patients.
- Brown rice takes time in digestion hence helps in weight loss
- Brown rice has the capacity to cure acne issues because of its high healing property.
Slow Products is happy to bring the best quality of brown rice from the land of West Bengal. Now buy your pack of brown rice and enjoy a variety of your favourite rice dishes guiltfree.₹140.00₹140.00
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 300 ml
If a boon can be fit in a jar, it would be called coconut oil. Coconut oil has found a special place in every household for various purposes. While the coconut oil itself is miraculous, using the oil extracted by the process of cold press makes it even richer in nutrients.
Coconut oil has a unique nourishing quality, which makes it apt for cooking and as a key ingredient in many healthcare products. Cold press technique helps the nutrients stay intact and even the molecular structure does not get compromised, making the oil healthy and beneficial for consumption or usage in any form.
- The healthy fatty acids present in cold pressed coconut oil further helps in increase in HDL or good cholesterol, which helps in reducing heart risks.
- Coconut oil is high in MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides), a type of fat that your body metabolizes differently than most other fats. MCTs are responsible for many of the health benefits of coconut oil.
- MCTs can significantly reduce appetite, which may lead to reduced body weight over the long term.
- The MCTs in coconut oil can increase blood concentration of ketone bodies, which can help reduce seizures in children with epilepsy.
- People can apply coconut oil to their skin, hair, and teeth. Studies suggest it works as a skin moisturizer, protects against skin damage, and improves oral health.
Slow Bazaar brings the best quality cold pressed coconut oil that imparts great, nutty flavour which can be a perfect ingredient for a sustainable healthy living.₹270.00₹270.00
Net Weight: 500 g
Has it happened with you that you have cough or feeling cold and your Dadi-Nani has asked you to mix saunth (dry ginger) and jaggery together and gulp? Why only gulp, it’s a wonderful combination of sweet and a hint of heat to cherish and savour and too good to be a medicine. Well, we thought why not combine the two super rich ingredients and give you a special treat of Slow Dry Ginger Jaggery!
Saunth (Dry Ginger) and Jaggery together is a heavenly match! Both the ingredients have their distinct individual tastes and complements each other perfectly. Jaggery helps in activating the digestive enzymes and Dry Ginger It is rich in beneficial antioxidants.
Slow Products is happy to bring this unique combination of jaggery with a hint of Saunth or Dry Ginger in cubes, which can be used for various traditional and innovative recipes and also work wonderfully as home remedy option too.₹220.00₹220.00
With its unique taste and pleasing aroma, Eucalyptus Honey is sure to add a new dimension to your cooking. Eucalyptus honey is made from the flower nectar of eucalyptus blossoms. Eucalyptus honey’s highly beneficial medicinal properties are what will impress you the most! Good for treating coughs, bronchitis, and asthma, Slow Eucalyptus Honey is rich in Vitamin C, Potassium, Copper, Iron, and Calcium.
- Eucalyptus honey is naturally antibacterial, supported by hydrogen peroxide, low moisture, and low PH.
- Eucalyptus honey boosts the immune system as well, and you can also apply it topically on your skin for multiple beauty and skincare treatments.
- It is a natural remedy for respiratory problems and boosts immunity.
- Helps heal wounds, ulcers, burns, cuts, abrasions, and sores faster.
- Effective on insect bites and stings.
Slow Eucalyptus Honey has no added sugar, no preservatives, is gluten-free, and unfiltered. So, buy your bottle of sweet nectar to get taste and health together.₹225.00₹225.00
Ghee has always been an integral part of an Indian household. From lighting ‘Diyas’ to producing natural kohl for beautiful eyes, or from making all the desserts for the festivals to simply applying it on freshly cooked roti, Ghee is considered sacred for many reasons and rightly so. The amino acid present in the milk of A2 cows is far easier to digest and healthy to consume, which makes the Ghee nutritious for the body.
Did you know that the A2 cows are also called “Desi Cows”?
Unfortunately, the natural drift of our minds towards anything western has not let us realize the potential of our own breed of cows. But times are changing so, it’s always good to be back to where it all began! The world is now sitting up to take notice of the real value of A2 Ghee.
One teaspoon of ghee in your daily diet is a must. It has a lot of health benefits like:
- Promotes digestion
- Helps in weight management
- Improves immunity
- Provides nourishment
- Helps in joint pains
Net Weight: 100 g
Whether a chilly winter night or an exhausting summer afternoon, the well-brewed Indian style tea or Chai has a magical ability to make any day, season or mood turn into a perfect moment. There is only one more thing which has the same quality and that is … Masala chai!
Masala chai for many is not just a drink, but it’s like connecting with self, through the aroma and its burst of flavors which always takes one back to some fond memories attached with an individual’s chai experience.₹89.00₹89.00
Net Weight: 500 g
When thinking of a healthier replacement for refined sweeteners, jaggery powder comes in handy. With an option of powder, jaggery can be easily used in daily doses of tea, which not just gives the regular tea extra taste but makes it much healthier.
Slow Jaggery powder is an excellent source of iron and boosts immunity. It also improves the hemoglobin levels and purifies the blood.
• It helps in cleansing the body as it is a natural cleanser.
• It helps in activating the digestive enzymes and helps in stimulating bowel movements.
• It helps in purifying blood and thus improving the overall health.
• It helps in increasing the body temperature, thereby helps in keeping the body warm during the winter season.₹120.00₹120.00
Net Weight: 0.5 Kg
Jamun honey has a unique taste with a tinge of enjoyable bitterness. The sweet, sour and the sharp tinge when combined surprises the taste buds. Jamun has miraculous health benefits specially to maintain insulin levels in body. Thus, this honey is highly recommended for people with high sugar levels who crave for sweet.
So, what are you waiting for? Order your Jamun Honey from Slow Bazaar and satiate your sweet craving without feeling guilty.₹320.00₹320.00